Undergraduate Advising

Majors and minors should always remember to see a faculty adviser once a semester to plan course work for the upcoming semester. Any full-time faculty member in the department can serve as an adviser. The American Studies department office can tell you any faculty member's office hours. The department office is located in UH-313, or can be reached by phone at (657) 278-2441. Or, you can click on a faculty member's name on the faculty listing page to see their office hours for the current semester.